Bhumi works in Rasoolpura slum with citizen leaders in 5 domains
- Health care
- Water, Environment & Sanitation
- Governance and Democracy
- Establish schools and institutions of higher education that develop people’s capacity to understand their environment and act responsibly to shape their future.
- Offer leadership development platforms for individuals to experience transformation and growth, while creating an improved quality of life for their communities.
- Bring together ecologies of social entrepreneurs and leaders to collaborate towards large scale sustainable transformation.
- To create models of community well-being through action research.